Home Insurance

Home Insurance

Everything from general building and contents insurance to overseas homes and student possessions cover.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Protecting the things that matter

Buildings and Contents Insurance offers you the peace of mind that whatever your requirements, they will be met and exceeded.

We can offer Flexible Payments, the Security of a Dedicated Customer Claims Line, your Home and any additional properties can benefit from the cover they deserve.

We can offer protection for Overseas Homes, Holiday Homes, Landlords Buildings & Contents and Student Possessions cover.



Contact Us Now

We'd like to help you with your insurance needs, either at your home or your office, or at our offices in Ruislip, Middlesex. In the first instance, please give us a call, or complete the form below, to let us know a little bit more about you and to find out how we can help.

Manor Brokers,
Roberts House,
2 Manor Road,

Tel: 01895 678642

  minus   =